MIRO Manufacturing Career Opportunities
We Treat Our Employees Like We Treat Our Customers
MIRO Manufacturing is always looking for people with a desire to work. The most talented among us regularly demonstrate: ambition, a positive attitude, a willingness to work together and share valuable skills and experience. We offer this along with a fast paced environment. If this sounds like you, please consider working for MIRO.
MIRO Manufacturing, a Christian-based employer, has been in business for 28 years and has an excellent reputation in the areas of metal stamping, fabrication, laser cutting, waterjet cutting, welding, machining and tool & die. We are committed to being an industry leader by using state-of-the-art equipment and processes. Offering competitive wages and benefits.
2nd SHIFT Tool & Die Maker - Class A
Employment type: Full-time
Employment Term: Regular
Work Hours (i.e. shift): 1st Shift
Pay Rate: Approx. range $23-26 per hour - contingent on skill and experience
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Experience: 8 to 15 years preferred
Start Date: TBD
We are looking for:
- Strives to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to complete jobs on-time with a no-excuses, solutions driven perseverance
- Minimum five years experience in die repair, including "in press" troubleshooting
- Experience in new die construction
- Proficient in Auto Cad
- Clear, consistent communication skills
- Understanding of GD&T
- Must have own tools
- Responsible for building and managing jobs at a profitable level with minimal to no direction from management.
- Provide training to co-workers and apprentices when needed.
- Oversee and manage multiple tooling jobs proactively; including die repair, builds, prototypes, and machining of piece parts per print.
- Set up and operate all tool room equipment efficiently; such as milling machines, CNC mill, lathes, conversation lathes, grinders, cranes, 2D Conversational Prototrak, a must
- Understanding of G and M codes, wire EDM's, CNC's, lasers, and waterjets
- Offer technical assistance to customers and vendors at a professional level
- Maintain work areas and tooling to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, follow and retain directions, organize and prioritize time effectively
- Other duties when assigned
Apply for this job
If interested and qualified, please print and complete our employment application and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
MIRO Manufacturing Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
201 Sentry Drive
Waukesha, WI 53186
MIRO Manufacturing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified candidates will receive equal consideration in employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran or marital status.