1,000 ton press – 60” x 144” bolster – 48” feed line for large metal stamping
Miro Manufacturing has extensive knowledge and experience with tooling and metal stamping. This expertise is applied to every project ensuring our customers of consistent quality and on time delivery. Our team works with you to establish the most cost effective process to produce the highest quality metal stampings possible. We will become an intricate member of your supply chain by actively participating in your Material Resource Planning, Electronic Data Interchange, Vendor Managed Inventory and Kanban systems.
Miro focuses on medium to high volume metal stamping production. Our fabrication capabilities are available to customers with lower volume needs. Also, for situations where low volume is anticipated in the beginning of the product life cycle with increasing volumes as product sales gain traction, utilize both Miro capabilities, first fabrication, then stamping. Take advantage of minimal tooling costs and slightly higher piece part costs for the fabrication phase. Then invest in hard tooling to significantly reduce your piece part costs through metal stamping. Miro will partner with you throughout the entire process.
Our full service onsite tool room allows customers to streamline their supply chain. Issue one purchase order and Miro will accept responsibility for the entire project.
330 ton servo press – 47” x 94” bolster – 36” feed line
Servo Press Technology
Miro’s 330-ton Komatsu servo press is equipped with a 36” wide coil feed line. Servo presses are complete integrated systems utilizing technology to improve the entire stamping production process. Accuracy, repeatability and power are three key advantages a servo press has over a mechanical press. Stroke, slide motion, slide position and speed are all programmable and adjustable.
Customers benefit directly from servo technology through
- optimization of speed a die can run at.
- minimization of material usage.
- lower tooling costs since more work can be done in fewer stations.
- the press’s ability to dwell for processes such as forming, in die tapping, part or fastener insertion
- increased die life.
- reduced press maintenance and energy costs.
Extensive Capabilities Allow Miro to Accommodate Diverse Customer Needs
- Presses from 60 to 1,000 tons, bed sizes to 60” x 144”, coil feedlines to 48” wide.
- Experience stamping parts from mild steel, high strength low alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, Hastelloy, and more, in thicknesses from 0.005” to 0.500”.
- All tooling is designed and built by Miro. Proficiencies include progressive, blank, form, draw and compound dies.
- Quality capabilities include laser scan, CMM and vision systems. Miro provides PPAP service with complete documentation prior to start of production.
- Currently servicing the power management, lawn and garden, medical and architectural and structural metals industries, and more.
Miro Manufacturing’s resume includes projects involving new parts requiring new tooling as well as projects involving current parts and existing tooling in need of resourcing. We handle easy, but if it was easy anybody could do it. That’s why people contact Miro when things are beyond easy. We have an established reputation for reliability with tooling and stamping. That experience translates into precision, repeatability and consistent quality for all the metal stampings we produce. Get Miro involved from the very beginning. Contact us today!
Left: Overseeing a large progressive die in production. Right: 600 ton press – 54” x 84” bolster
Much More Than A Metal Stamper
Miro offers many value added services.
- Tumble & deburr
- Heat treat
- Powder coat
- E Coat
Rely on us to provide your components complete.
Full Service Contract Manufacturing
Miro encourages you to collaborate with us during product design to maximize manufacturability and minimize cost. Our team will work with your team from engineering through prototyping and on to hard tooling and production. Rely on Miro to manufacture your parts, assemblies or complete product. We will be your partner from start to part.
View our “Capabilities and Equipment List” for a complete list of our stamping equipment.