Unparalleled Commitment to Quality
Quality is the responsibility of everyone that touches your part, including our suppliers. Parts are reviewed throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure the parts you receive are consistently of the highest quality.
But, quality is more than that. Quality is a measure of long-term success. We work together with our customers to discover innovative ways to exceed their expectations. Continual improvement and commitment to the highest quality tooling and production is our mandatory standard.
Metal Parts Inspection & Reverse Engineering
- Miro’s inspection spans the entire manufacturing process including 1st piece, in-process and final.
- We design and build fixtures and gages for in-process inspection.
- A Micro-Vu Excel 1054 is Miro’s featured piece of inspection equipment.
- This high precision, programmable, measurement solution is a back-lit vision system with a 41” x 41” x 15” measuring envelope and a CMM utilizing Renishaw touch probes.
- Measurements in the Z axis are better than many laser systems, allowing for full dimensional layouts of 3D components.
- The machine also has top-lit capability for measuring embossments and providing quick and accurate in-process inspections.
- The reverse engineering capability of the Micro-Vu means Miro can recreate your parts without drawings or CAD files. This is especially useful for replacing old broken machinery components.
- In addition, Miro also utilizes a Faro Arm Edge for inspection purposes.
Our quality control efforts are equipped to provide you with the necessary proof that we are producing parts precisely to your stringent requirements. We are experienced with PPAPs including control plans, FMEAs and capability studies.
Miro Manufacturing has achieved ISO9001:2015 certification. As part of ISO procedures, we audit our processes both internally and externally, always with continual improvement in mind. From ownership throughout the entire company, Miro is dedicated to quality. It’s the one word that expresses our commitment to our customers.
Miro’s commitment to quality, combined with its investment in technology, equipment, and people, assures accuracy and expediency in satisfying your prototyping and production needs. We don’t want to be just a supplier of stampings, fabrications and machined parts; we want to be your partner in growing your business.
Contact Miro Manufacturing for more information or to request a quote.